*

*

Ruffles and distressed denim





I've been in the process of moving to Manchester so this post is long overdue! I got a copy of the most recent free Topshop magazine a while ago and was really inspired by Cara Delevingne's outfit on the cover. It's so minimalist and effortless but yet incredibly stylish! I managed to find a top with a similar neckline in a local charity shop and created my own interpretation of this 70's look. 



 My top is very plain in comparison but I wanted to avoid the risk of looking frumpy because of my curvy figure. I accessorised with a hat and belt to subtly accentuate the 70's style, while the distressed denim adds the essential grunged down vibe that I love.

Top: Charity shop (£3)
Skirt: Recycled
Belt: Charity shop (£3)
Hat: Charity shop (£5)
Shoes; Topshop (£30)

No comments :

Post a Comment