*

*

Gladiator sandals


This Valentino creation was featured on the catwalk at Paris fashion week. I love the bold floral pattern day dress teamed with the subtle gladiator sandals. Delicacy is essential for this look to remain feminine, I have seen very harsh masculine interpretations of gladiator sandals. We should be giving an appreciative nod to the gladiator style, not embracing it to the extent that we look like we're about to risk our lives in an arena.


However, as much as I love this Valentino look I am still not entirely convinced that knee high gladiator sandals would be practical or flattering for day to day wear. If I was to wear something influenced by this style I'd like it to be very understated...


Topshop Natter Footbed Healed Sandals
Price: £65

No comments :

Post a Comment